Cipla has played a significant role in diabetes treatment and control and has developed a range of anti-diabetic drugs for the management and control of diabetes and the treatment of complications that arise due to it. Besides, our doctor and patient services are aimed at creating greater awareness to fight the disease.
Some of our highlights:
- We have several products as single and combination pills to treat diabetes: Metformin, a single drug, Metformin plus Glimepiride, a dual combination and Metformin plus Glimepiride plus Pioglitazone, a triple drug combination.
- We also have drugs to manage diabetic complications like Atorvastatin and Fenofibrate for high cholesterol, Pregabalin for painful diabetic neuropathy and Cilostazol for intermittent claudication.
- Physical activity is one of the key factors in controlling glucose levels. We have made considerable efforts to educate patients about the importance of exercise in diabetes management. One of our unique tools is an exercise reminder on the flap of each pack.
- We conduct several clinics where we regularly carry out the screening of patients for early diagnosis of diabetes and its complications.
- We provide valuable services to the medical fraternity – the latest medical updates, CMEs, workshops and conferences conducted in collaboration with international scientific organizations.
In our fight against diabetes we are committed to introduce new drugs and patient services that focus on better management of this disease.